Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RP:Not the best Sunday

 When I woke up in the morning I wasn't in a good mood because of all the homework. But then when I turned on my tv to see that the Raiders are getting killed, I was speechless. I mean the Raiders never get killed, they are raw.
         I am right here with Rowland on this one! Sunday was just a bad and stressful day for me as well. Just like him when I woke up in the morning, I had tons of homework to do and I could just fell as if it was going to be a bad day, but knowing that the raiders were playing later I was kind of looking forward to the game.
          Well, we all by now know what happened to Raiders this Sunday and its embarrassing even talking about it at this point. Even though I have wrote about the raiders for the last like 3 post, I feel as if my point is still not out there lol. I mean they got straight killed!. Its not like it was a good game, or they barely lost, no they got killed! It was very disappointing because coming into this game they had a 8 game division winning streak going on and I would have liked if it would have continued. But just like any other team you got to lose some but its important to bounce back in a positive way. It all starts however with the quarterback.
           Kyle Boller? no! Carson Palmer? yes! Even though we witnessed him struggling when he first got into the game, you have to understand he just got back to be playing football, and hes not on course at all with his receivers. Not only that but he only knows a minimum amount of plays which limited him in the game.
          Everybody trust me when I say the raiders will be fine this season and will even make the playoffs. Like Hugh Jackson said it himself, he knows what hes doing and everything will turn out OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment