Thursday, October 13, 2011

FP:USC Babby!!

    Usc has always been a big dream in school choses to me if I go d-1. Every since I saw my boy Reggie Bush play for them back in the 2005-2006 season I knew this is where I wanted to attend. Usc has always been more of a power house as they played for numerous national championships and won quite of few of them as well. This is referring to mainly when Reggie Bush and Mat Linnert and other top prospects played for them but I'm sure they were raw prior to that point in their history. However, dating back only a couple of seasons ago, Usc had a bad allegation with Reggie Bush. The result of this, the NCAA has banned Usc from bowl games for two years and something else that was very bad.
    Because of all these allegations there focus level has not been as sufficient as it should be. And As of today they slipped out of the top 25 in polls and are not really on anybodies radar at the moment. But we do have a couple of games left against quality opponent that we do need to get that W against.
    Tonight however, they competed against the university of California and whooped that ass . I was happy to see my team doing well but I already know that's how were suppose to take care of business. So tonight I will enjoy the victory as I write three post in this English class.
     All and all being said I hope one day I can take my talents to The University of Southern California and play football for these Trojans!

No comments:

Post a Comment